Experience and Professionalism Counts
▪ With construction as his central law practice focus, Mr. Kalmanson is well-known for his depth of legal knowledge in construction law and his practical experience as a contractor.
▪ He has represented clients in thousands of construction lien, payment bond actions, and payment disputes.
▪ Mr. Kalmanson has successfully represented litigants in construction lien and payment bond claim actions before Federal Trial Courts, State Trial Courts, the State District Courts of Appeal and the Florida Supreme Court.
▪ For the past twenty-five years, he has been actively involved in drafting legislative amendments relating to the Florida Construction Industry. As a result, Mr. Kalmanson has first-hand knowledge of legal developments that impact his clients’ businesses.
▪ Mr. Kalmanson also formulates test questions for the Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Construction Lien Law portion of the Florida Construction Licensing Exam.
Throughout his career, Mr. Kalmanson has been a frequent lecturer and author on construction lien topics. He wrote How To File A Florida Construction Lien (And Collect!) and has been published in the following publications:
Notice News (A publication of Notice to Owner of Florida, Inc.)
The HBA News (The official publication of the Home Builders Association of Mid-Florida)
The American Subcontractors Association of Central Florida News and The ASA Subcontractor (The officialpublications of the Central Florida Chapter and the State Chapter of the American Subcontractors Association)
FAEC Central Florida Newsletter (The official publication of the Florida Association of ElectricalContractors)
The Plenum (The official publication of the Air Conditioning Contractors Association).
The Alumanews (The official publication of the Aluminum Association of Florida).
FACT (The official publication of the Florida Air Conditioning Contractors Association).
Florida Lien & Legal Review